- Very strong black regular grind coffee, sufficient to brew 4 cups.
- 4 tablespoons sugar.
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream.
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom.
- 1 teaspoon almond flavouring.
- crushed ice
Add the cardamom to the ground coffee, and brew the coffee; when the coffee is brewed, add the sugar and almond flavouring, mix well and then let the coffee cool to lukewarm.
Fill four 12 ounce highball glasses half-way to the rim with crushed ice and then fill two-thirds full with coffee; into each glass, stir about 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
To achieve a layered effect, hold a spoon on top of the coffee and pour the cream slowly into the spoon so that the cream floats on top of the glass over the coffee.
Don’t forget you can read our amazing buyer guides which have been updated for 2018 here:
1. Best Cheap Espresso Machine 2018 Guide
2. Best Cappuccino Makers – Buyers Guide 2018