With a naughty feel to it due to the cream and the liqueur, this makes the perfect end to a weekend in front of the fire… in our humble opinion!
Ready in: 3 mins
- 4 ounces coffee mocha ice cream.
- 6 ounces hot coffee.
- 2 tablespoons of butterscotch toppings.
- 2 teaspoons of almost liqueur.
- Whipped topping.
- 1 tablespoon of toffee pieces or 1 tablespoon of chopped chocolate covered English toffee.
- Spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug; pour coffee, butterscotch topping and almond liqueur over ice cream.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of toffee chips.
Don’t forget you can read our amazing buyer guides which have been updated for 2018 here: